Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Final Exam Season..

It came to the last stage of my study life.. guess, erm not guessing, but surely this is gonna be my last time to sit for the final exam, i would not want any delay or stuff.. =) .. later on i would step into another stage of my life, earning for myself.

My five years in Uni, the best thing is to meet with these people.. they brought me joy, and fun. Although it was short.. yet the memory remains forever..

Previously, final exam season was great and fun to the max with their accompanied..



We stop studying when we are tired, and started to search for food.. it might be just simple, yet we can have lotz of fun..







One thing we, and lotz of other students like is, burning mid night oil and going to Lutong Market at 3+ am for the RM1 noodle, fried kueh tiaw and noodle, wantan.. all these cost only 1buck per plate.. never ever have the thought that price=quality. You can never apply "you get what you pay" here.. the food is nice, real nice, ermmm yummy, and the most important thing is Its CHEAP.. the price should had increase 30 cents now if im not mistaken, its still cheap anyway..im not able to upload any picture of the food, will try next time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2009, my final sem..

its all gone, now that im alone.. yet i need to move on..


Its kinda sad, no more noises, laughter, and fun. Im doing my revision all alone..
my 8po-s hl and sy and driana tan jin jin, "study ah.. exam is just around the corner.. we cant fail, HHHHHHD is our aim, you gonna waste another n K if you fail.. "



Take a breath..having a party..
i seriously wish that four of you are here.. my bday never gonna be perfect without any of u.. come back to me plz.. "don leave me in all this pain, don leave me out in the rain,come back and bring back my smile, come and take these tears away.....Take back that sad word good-bye Bring back the joy to my life Don't leave me here with these tears Come and kiss this pain away I can't forget the day you left Time is so unkind And life is so cruel without you here beside me.."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went to boulevard, shop for tomorrow bbq..

Wondering on what did i bought?? follow up with my blog.. =)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently..
and SURELY..
lOve..

9 comments:

幸福也可以很简单! said...

I dont k oo , this coming holiday , u must come bintulu and miri with me a , our 8 po come back lia eh , it has been long time we didnt stick 2gether lia lo .. This holiday , we must find back our joy , fun , noise as what owned in the past time .. We go eat and eat and eat, then sing and sing and sing .. Adrian, u must come back also a .. if u dont, then u have to post at least 5 boxes of Raski mee to us .. haha

wg said...

k k ..i will try my best..

J said...

who is this yi ge mei you xing fu de ren?

J said...

where the hell u got all those pictures from? how come i dont hv?!
wanggek i tell u, everytime i read ur post, i NEVER fail to salivate! and this time the prawn ruski! SAT! take my ruski but three of u eat without me, sumo got prawn!
i rmbr our late night picnic, i think we had a big meal with sy's kacang ma!
ps: wanggek ur laptop vry sat! sumo the webcam lagi sat! and u look prettier, no joke!!
leave some for me tmrw night cos i will be late!!!

wg said...

hhaa.. i still remember the time we cook that tomyam mee, i think that wasnt ruski, some kind of tomyam mee of urs, wasnt that close and crazy with you that time, stil remember how much we want to eat, so we ask kelly to ask from you. hhaa was pushing each other outside your room, and finally kelly ask was selected to ask from you. she used some kind of stupid way.. hhaa.. miss miss miss miss ... kelly send me those pic, a lot more, will take from her when she is back, i will burn into CD and send you. the yi ge mei you xin fu de ren is LEE HUAT HUI La.. itu pun tidak faham ka..

J said...

dearest 一个没有幸福的人, why 没有幸福 o?!
u still hv us, who will bring u xing fu!! then i think ive gotta prepare the 5 boxes of Ruski d, cos really dont think i can make it this holiday. tht silly pausukyieng also didnt come back wo!
dearest wg, HAHAHA i rmbred! she ask me 'adrian, ni yao shen me ma?' then im like HUH?! then she said do u need any of my things, cos i wanna trade it with ur noodles! then im like WTF?! want jst takelah say until like tht! damn paloi loh u gals!
anyway dear, HAPPY TWENTITHIRD! sounds abit old, but ur soul is still young as as us dont worry! lol! hope u had a blast jst now!
write a longggggg post for ur bday!!!

wg said...

sure sure.. will blog later.. you will be salivating again.. hhaa.. we malu ma that time, how we know are you like those some ppl..sekali later say we take your thing.. hhaa.. we are so damm lucky to meet with good housemates..we are not kind of hiding in own room, eating own food, keeping own room clean is enuf.. at least we make fully use of the house, we rent the house not the room..so don't waste..every month need to pay to that mr kong..

J said...

where's ur next post?!?!
YEAH TRUE! absolutely true! how i wish i could hv tht kinda housemate again!!! damn!!! its more like a home or a family house than just a students' house! fuck this shit!! ur making me feel that my life here is so miserable!!! =( but ur university life is coming to an end anyway..u'll face the next stage of life..i knw u'll do well! =)

-Lonely without u guys- said...

cis~ whenever i read ur blog..my tears surely drop! n u know wat..im in uni now!! im so pai seh!!

ya.. wanggek u shd come...i don care.. if u cant make to miri but at least bintulu!! i plan everything dy..

the night after i arrive, we go dinner together wit XXX and ???.. we go eat 'kaki ayam'...the next day before we go visit we go n hav kan mien.. lunch we go for bak kut teh..dinner we go for crab!!