Thursday, July 23, 2009

At the moment..

its seems that im too busy till no time to update my blog.. but in fact, im not.. kinda free at the moment..


my daily routine-wake up-breakfast-preparing lunch-lunch-tv-high tea-pc-dinner.. nothing much actually.. bored yet peace? or peace yet bored.. which one to jodge my life,its all depend on how optimistic you are =)


somehow i felt like travelling.. go for a holiday..meeting up with my friends..both hm, jw, huingxin.. missing you guys lotz. its been 5yrs, yet we havent travel together. always hweimei, jia, and me.. and 3of them surely missing..


of cos the most place i wanna go at the moment is penang, to meet the c*keng- ADRIAN TAN. driana tan jinjin, im not just kidding, i really meant it. was checking for the air fare.. but too $$$.. tunggu la kau sana, aku akan pergi jumpa kau.. bawa i pergi makan, makan dan makan..

3 comments:

J said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
SIWANGGEK! OKAY I TUNGGU YOU!
u didnt say..i sponsor u ma
hehehehe!
year end paling perfect!!! bawa
semua orang kita makan besar!

幸福也可以很简单! said...

wahh ....... the words MAKAN BESAR memang attract me woo ... and another word "sponsor" memang menarikan a .. haha

wg said...

hhaa..year end ada susah sikit.. you know la maybe by the time we dy "employee of company.." hhaa.. we have no 3months summer break man..