Sunday, October 11, 2009

My New Toy

I got my new toy, sandwich maker..

Hello..

ingredients,cheese,bacon,bread,egg,butter

one thing i like bout it is that it can fried egg, which saved a lot of my work, plus its non-stick surface making it more convenient..i could just fry here instead of using pan and this and that, making my kitchen oily =)



Here we go..

Few minutes later..
almost done.. it looks a little disgusting i know, but it indicates that its cheesy--yummy =)

My end product

does it looks nice? it taste great anyway =)


My new toy bring laughter to my family,they loved the sandwich i made, its great when i see the smile on their face..


lOve..


2 comments:

Jorge said...

walao so nice..wang gek when do you want to make for me..you know i love your cookings rite lol

Ngee-Huat said...

chai...u love anything that can be eaten...