Monday, November 23, 2009

Ms Lim Wedding

wow.. wasnt able to spend some time to update my blog, yeah i know its been long, and this is kinda outdated post too.. it was few weeks back, 28th Oct.. anyway..here to share with you, the precious moments of huimin.. (will upload more when i get all the pictures) the bride, Ms. Lim, it was like yesterday when i first know her, i still remember she was in orange t-shirt, standing outside 1D class, Block A, St. Joe. My parents and I were talking to her, cant really remember what was the conversation about, but i do remember that they were asking her about which class she is in, and stuff.. to find me a companion =) and with that, she became the first friend of mine in miri. Yes, they found me a good companion, who help me a lot.. lending me her notes, although... hhaa her handwritting could beat doctor's font; taught me the destination of each bus, which bus to parkson, mega.. ; and ate mc D together, she loves mc D to the max...especially the toy..even now that she is married, i guess she would never change.. and together with shirley wong, we had so much fun and laughter, creating sweet memory, which will be kept forever in our heart.. thanks for making part of my life wonderful =)
Ji Mui-s in her room, too bad candy,the ketua they all not here..


Huimin's room


Huimin's new room




Last but not least, although it was like yesterday when i first know u, but in fact its actually dy 10years back,sigh time flies.. now that you are married, wishing you happiness.,truly deep from my heart . 我真的打从心里替你开心.. =) i would hope that no matter how many 10 years later, we are still keeping in touch.
Take care, my dear =) !!

*coming up next-KK trip*


8 comments:

J said...

whens ur turn? i sure pia thr to attend! hehe

wg said...

keep your word, and you HAVE TO.. no matter where are you that time.. you MUST MUST MUST attend. hhaa.. and you MUST MUST MUST invite me to yours too.. even if you don, i will go myself, i don care. hhaa..

J said...

haha then i call secu drag u out LOL!!!
but NO WORRIES I WILLLL!!!
but but...ah gek!!! i wonder when will i be able to meet u again..when u going miri..when u gonna travel around?

wg said...

i dono my dear.. but i alwasy got the confident that i will see you again in the near future.. i don even know when i will be going to miri, maybe pretty soon, maybe not going back for stay again, just for convo.. or maybe..i have no idea too. will see how does thing go then.. miss you lotz..

J said...

haha noloh i think i'll only meet u when u become the bride. whens ur convo? see how then maybe i'll fly to miri?? hahaha! what hv u been doing? hvnt find work?

wg said...

next year, dono when yet, should be after cny, between march and april i guess.. eh i really hope to see you lo, you fly back la.. we all will be there..

J said...

i would love too but see la if im hving a break tht time anot and also if im cashless anot. stay at 5637 ah? hahaha.

wg said...

5637, how i wish to.. but.. anyway..i would just keep the best part in my memory.. =)